Administrative Program Coordinator
Office of Undergraduate Academic Programs
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Administrative Program Coordinator supports the Associate Director of Academic Programs to ensure the efficient and smooth operation of TIDES and other office programs. The person in this position administers the planning and implementation of co-curricular programming to support all programs offered by Academic Programs; processes payments and honoraria in Concur, PaymentNet, and SciQuest; performs additional financial duties as needed; consults with faculty to determine appropriate resources for events; aids in the supervision of a staff of student workers to deliver logistical support for TIDES program; and assumes responsibility for evening and weekend supervision/implementation of programs during each semester.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to interact cooperatively with individuals internal and external to the organization in an effective and courteous manner
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to meet established or anticipated deadlines, attentive to details, and able to handle multiple demands simultaneously
- Working knowledge of various standardized word processing and spreadsheet preparation software applications
- Ability to use the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in an educational environment
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.