Department: Health N/C
Location: Manufacturing Technology Center
Reports To: President, CCE
Recruitment Type: External/Internal
Requisition ID: req53
Employment Type: Part-Time Faculty
Vacancy Number: PT119-18
Union Position: Non-Union
Work Schedule: Hours will depend on program needs
Teaches a full range of skills and knowledge required of Workforce Solutions Direct Healthcare Training program offerings for the Center of Health Industry Solutions.
- Provide leadership, supervision, and control of classroom activities.
- Develop and implement an effective curriculum to enhance the learning options of program participants.
- Monitor attendance, maintain records, score and evaluate educational performance of participants.
- When appropriate identify and refer participants for supportive services to enhance student success.
- Participate in training sessions and/or attend regional/state conferences for professional development when needed.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Requires a current LPN or RN licenses and two years nursing chronic care experience.
- Possess great energy, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively with a broad range of students.
- Credibility, presence, and excellent facilitation abilities are required.
- Prior teaching or training experience in healthcare.
- Professional presentation skills
- Minimum three years supervisory experience
Special Instructions to Applicants: During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement: Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.