Campus: College Wide
CCAC is currently actively seeking applicants that have experience in Obstetrics and Medical/Surgical Nursing.
IMMEDIATE NEED FOR FALL 2018 SEMESTER- CCAC is currently actively seeking Masters prepared nurses or BSN prepared nurses who are actively enrolled in a MSN program with a minimum of three years of recent telemetry or critical care clinical experience for an immediate existing need: 7am to 3pm on Thursdays from August 30 through November 1 (2 positions) and for 3pm to 11:00pm on Thursday from August 30 through November 1 (one position). There is a position for medical/surgical nursing for every Thursday and Friday from 3pm to 11:00pm from August 30 to October 5. To apply, please navigate to www.ccacjobs.com and apply to the posting titled “Adjunct Nursing”.
Additional Information: Please note: If you are a PSERS retiree, per PSERS guidelines, employment by the College as an adjunct faculty member will result in the suspension of your retirement benefits by PSERS. Clinical Instruction pay rate: $35.95/hr
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Days and hours vary according to class schedule and the needs of the College and Department.
Salary Grade: Per Contract
Job Category: Adjunct/Faculty
Employment Type: Adjunct Part-Time
General Summary: The primary responsibilities of the faculty are to teach and to develop the curriculum. To meet these responsibilities, faculty must remain knowledgeable about advances in their disciplines, in learning theory, and in pedagogy. Faculty portfolios will include contributions and program development and show evidence of ongoing professional development.
Clinical/Lab Adjunct Faculty: RN (current PA license); Masters in Nursing preferred or bachelor's in nursing with documentation of active pursuit of a master's degree in nursing; minimum three years of clinical experience within the past five years.
Full-time Faculty and Classroom Adjunct Faculty: RN (current PA license); master's degree in nursing; clinical experience. Applicants for teaching assignments are expected to have strong communication skills.
Applicants for teaching assignments are expected to have strong communication skills. Applicants are expected to have post-secondary teaching experiences; work experiences in the discipline to be taught; and knowledge of industry-related software and systems, including industry certifications, where appropriate. Degrees must be from an accredited institution.
1. The primary responsibilities of faculty are to teach andto develop the curriculum. Prepare and provide students with course outlines that support learning objectives set forth in the course syllabus. Develop and measure learning outcomes. Assess student performance and maintain grade records.
2. Create an effective learning environment through the use of a variety of instructional methods.
3. Collaborate in the development and continued assessment of learning outcomes for use in program reviews and curriculum revision.
4. Work with other program and/or discipline faculty to complete scheduled program reviews and to use the findings to revise the curriculum.
5. Participate in appropriate professional development activities to assure currency in both discipline, knowledge and instructional methods.
6. Participate in department/discipline, division, campus, and college meetings and committees.
7. Participate in college projects, surveys, studies, and reports that relate to the discipline or program.
8. Collaborate in the development of program and/or discipline promotional materials.
9. Support the college's goals.
10. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Clearance: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here or by going to http://www.ccac.edu/hr, selecting "HR Forms and Documents" from the left menu and locating the link named "CCAC Instructions on Clearances.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=63
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency