Director of Residence Life
Coe College is seeking an energetic, student-centered, passionate professional to join our student life team as our Director of Residence Life. The Director will lead a team of four (4) professional and 50 student staff members in providing a positive and educationally vital experience (including housing, educational programming, and social activities) for the 1200 students living on Coe's campus.
Staff visibility is an important value at Coe College. The Director of Residence Life will be an involved leader who will take proactive steps toward developing positive residential communities, playing a critical role in supporting student success through collaboration with campus partners and individual connections with students.
This is a full-time, 12-month, benefit-eligible position.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in client services or customer relations
- Strong organizational, management and teamwork skills
- Solid administration, program oversight and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness and desire to work successfully with people of diverse backgrounds
- Master's Degree
- Progressive experience in a related field
- Facilities management experience
To learn more about this position, or to apply, please visit www.coe.edu/careers