The Assistant Dean is responsible for supporting the overall performance and operations of TCSPP Global, a strategic engine within our University focused on global expansion, partnership development, and international education. The Assistant Dean supports the Online Campus Dean to lead the departments in enrollment growth, partnership development, management of international enrollment, communication strategies, institutional planning and research, and productivity measurement and improvement. The Assistant Dean is expected to be a strong communicator and a leader across the university for international initiatives community engagement. The Assistant Dean will perform a wide variety of tasks to ensure effective and efficient campus operations and administration. The position serves as an evening and weekend resource to external and internal constituent groups as required. The Assistant Dean will report to the Online Campus Dean and maintain a strong relationship with admissions personnel, Department Chairs, executive cabinet members, and other administration/operations staff across the university.
• Meet new student enrollment goals by working in partnership with the International Director of Admissions.
• Work in collaboration with leadership to identify areas of opportunity that will improve overall success in student recruitment.
• Work to establish the University at an international level through college and business outreach.
• Submit grants to support global expansion, customized programs, and enhanced learning technologies.
• Oversee and manage recruitment events and customized programming with the goal of assessing each events purposefulness and outcomes.
• Utilize internal and external data to develop and adjust the international engagement strategy.
• Support new international partnership development and continue to strengthen current international partnerships.
• Work across campuses to coordinate and manage new initiatives under TCSPP Global.
• Support development and management of assessment tools, assessing and reporting outcomes to stakeholders.
• Develop and push out communication to our internal and external community, supporting brand awareness and the development of TCSPP Global.
• Drive the development, evaluation, and implementation of operational policies and procedures in alignment with the University's mission, values, strategic plan and objectives.
• Provide leadership and project management support for short and long-range strategic goals and initiatives designed to advance global enrollment and initiatives.
• Assist the Campus Dean with expansion into new markets.
• Additional duties as assigned by Campus Dean.
• Senior level experience in higher education administration with a strong record of operational and admissions leadership.
• Experience in online higher education administration.
• Commitment to innovation and continuous improvement.
• Experience working with and recruiting international students.
• Experience in developing international partnerships, resulting in enrollment growth.
• Experience in operational quality improvement and assessment.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Excellent public speaking, strong writing skills, and effective organizational and planning capabilities.
• Demonstrated experience planning and supporting organizational change or innovative processes.
• Evidence of successful organizational collaboration and decision-making.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Strong skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis.
• A commitment to furthering the mission of The Chicago School through growth with quality.
• Located in Chicago or greater-Chicago area.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology