FUNCTIONAL ANALYST III, AUXILIARIES, IS&T Administrative Systems
The Functional Analyst III provides support for Auxiliary Research Administration and Faculty Systems with focus on Research Administration Systems. Responsibilities include: Assisting the team members of Research Administration and Faculty Systems with Production support, service requests, defects/issues, prioritized enhancements, and projects from requirements to go-live and Production support. Participate in a support role in testing the assigned functions for new functionality, regression testing, integration testing, and User Acceptance Testing and the development of training material for business functions associated with Research Administration and Faculty Systems. The Functional Analyst III will play a central role in ensuring that project and operational changes to the applications in scope are done in a coordinated and process oriented manner. Further, the Functional Analyst III will be responsible for working with PMO BAs and PMs, as well as clients to ensure that the changes to applications are done in accordance with the clients functional requirements.
'• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years of work experience as a business or functional analyst with demonstrated knowledge in information systems software implementations. Preferably multiple implementations. Higher Ed implementation experience is desirable
• Experience with business process and information systems modeling techniques
• Experience with development and execution of functional test cases
• Understanding of project management concepts and frameworks such as waterfall, Prince 2, Scrum
• Experience working on multiple projects as a leader or frequently as the subject matter expert.
• Experience working on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple functional areas and business segments
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills in the following software packages: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio
• Effective oral and written communication skills to work with subject matter experts (SMEs) and business partners within the University to elicit the information necessary for technical design
• Deadline driven with little oversight Desirable
• Experience with development and delivery of end user training for packaged and custom applications
• Experience and/or certification in ITIL service management practices
• Experience with Housing, Dining, Parking & Transportation, Fitness Center and/or Vending business processes
• Experience with StarRez Housing, Vermont Systems RecTrac and/or cbord CS Gold '
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States