Mid-Level Business Intelligence Platform Administrator
Provides support for assigned Business Intelligence (BI) Platforms. Responds to BI & user problems. Monitors BI error logs to ensure proper capacity & availability. Executes BI software installations, creation, configuration, & loads. Monitors performance of assigned systems.
- Provides support for assigned BI environments.
- Responds to BI & user problems
- Monitors BI error logs to ensure proper capacity & availability
- Executes BI software installations, creation, configuration, & loads
- Monitors performance of assigned systems
- Strong understanding of BI technologies and concepts
- Strong understanding of ETLs, SQL, PL/SQL
- Able to deal with multiple projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, technology, organization, communication, and presentation
- Proficient with computer applications and programs (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong Attention to detail and strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Experience with the SAS platform
- Experience with the Tableau platform