Graduate Programs Office Manager
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 09-10-2018
Serves as Psychology Graduate Programs Office Manager. Coordinates all non-academic aspects of masters and doctoral programs in the Department of Psychology including the admission process and generation of university reports. Manages the graduate assistantship and tuition waiver budgets. Works with School Psychology Coordinator(s) to (1) prepare annual reports for national Psychology-affiliated organizations, and (2) collect relevant accreditation data. Serves as department contact person for Graduate School, Graduate Admissions, and International Studies.
1. High school graduation or equivalent
2. Twenty-four (24) months of clerical/office support work experience comparable to that performed at the Office Support Specialist level of this series or in other positions of comparable responsibility
If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, then employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
1. Knowledge of University procedures helpful, including student information systems (i.e., Campus Solutions), Cognos, and Budget Wizard.
2. Position demands self-motivated individual with mature judgment.
3. Good interpersonal skills and professionalism are imperative.
4. Flexibility and ability to multi-task are important.
5. Experience with national program accreditation processes.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.