Program Assistant V - Graduate Recruiting and Admissions
Program Assistant V - Graduate Recruiting and Admissions
University of San Francisco
Under the general supervision and direction of the Director of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions, the Graduate Recruiting and Admissions Coordinator provides day to day support for recruitment and admissions activities related to the enrollment of a high quality domestic and international class of graduate students in the USF School of Management. Both within the University and to the external community, the Graduate Recruiting and Admissions Coordinator is a spokesperson, representative, and advocate for the graduate programs.
• Manage the Graduate Recruiting and Admissions front desk and provide first point of contact for all prospective inquiries (phone and email);
• Counsel prospective graduate students on program formats, application requirements, and policies and procedures of admissions process;
• Serve as the data manager for the Graduate Recruiting and Admissions team: manage the prospect database, initiate new processes, develop best practices, and coordinate annual data cleanup in conjunction with the office of Strategic Enrollment Management;
• Manage day-to-day applications; process incomplete and complete applications, manage application read time.
• Verify application materials: GPA, degree conferral, exam completion & authenticity, letters of recommendation, essays, and including necessary communication follow-up
• International applicant review: verify passports, visa requests, certificate of finance, and communicate next steps to international applicants.
• Create and manage annual updates to the electronic admissions packet
• Develop regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis on prospective inquiry data;
• Prepare comprehensive reports that include but are not limited to: prospect interaction, applicant status, email open rate, click-through, unique opens, and other key performance indicators that track and measure the pipeline.
• Provide Graduate Admissions & Executive MBA with data imports, maintaining prospect record integrity, and interaction reports.
• Compile & analyze data for admission profiles and surveys for external organizations such as AACSB for all SOM Graduate programs, GMAC, U.S.News, and Peterson’s, related to application activity, for final review by the Director of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions
• Collaborate with the offices of Communications and Marketing and Strategic Enrollment Management to optimize communication plans for prospective students, applicants, admitted and deposited students. Analyze effectiveness of communication plans, suggest improvements;
• Partner with Marketing to manage paid advertisements, review ROI and assess paid partnerships.
• Build communication plans to ease transition process of accepted students to deposited and enrolled students.
• Communicate deposit, housing, orientation, yield events, and other pertinent information for domestic and international students.
• Write engaging content for prospect & applicant communication
• Build attractive & functional HTML email communication in accordance with university standards
• Identify recipient population for all e-communication within Slate
• Manage delivery dates and times of all e-communications
• Regularly review metrics of email communication
• Chat online with prospective students;
• Serve as backup to the Manager of Graduate Recruiting and Admissions with Day-to-day operations of application processing and analysis to ensure timely and efficient application completion and decision notification;
• Assist in the smooth transition of accepted students to deposited and enrolled students through yield events, assistance with orientation activities, etc.;
• Plan and attend on and off campus Graduate Recruiting and Admissions events including recruitment fairs, information sessions, open houses, yield events, as needed;
• Create, train, and develop office procedures to increase efficiency & understanding with Slate
• Coordinate the weekly responsibilities for five student assistants
• Other duties as assigned
• Outstanding customer service (oral and written) to support prospective students and applicants
• Development of prospect/applicant reports and maintenance of prospect/applicant databases (Slate)
• Enrollment of high-quality, diverse USF School of Management graduate students
• Develop and manage SOM email communication
• Daily application material verification.
• College degree preferred. Post high school education required. Four years of increasingly responsible experience in administrative support work or related education, including at least two years in a senior administrative support role. Two or more years of experience in managing/supporting recruitment programs at a university or college preferred. Advanced experience working with computer database systems (preferably Hobson’s and/or Salesforce, Slate), word processing and Excel spreadsheet software. Excellent communication skills (oral and written); ability to represent graduate programs at USF via phone, email and in-person. Ability to evaluate and innovate on existing processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Team-oriented and collaborative. Clearly demonstrates a commitment to USF’s Mission, Vision and Values. Intermediate to advanced experience in HTML, and SQL.
• May be required to occasionally work outside of normal business hours, including evenings and Saturdays.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
For information on how to apply, please visit the following link: www.usfjobs.com
The University of San Francisco is an equal opportunity institution of higher education. As a matter of policy, the University does not discriminate in employment, educational services and academic programs on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, religious creed, ancestry, national origin, age (except minors), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related and genetic-related) and disability, and the other bases prohibited by law. The University reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities under the law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency