Outreach Coordinator, Bioethics Graduate Program
Winston Salem, NC
Welcome to Wake Forest University's Staff Career Site. To make sure your application is complete, please do the following:
- Note: Load a resume or C.V. first (if available) then supporting documents under the "My Experience" section.
- Ensure you have all necessary documents available when starting the process. Once initiated, the application cannot be saved.
- Prior to submitting your application, make sure your candidate profile is current as it will transfer to your application.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Recruiting team via email at [email protected] or by calling 336-758-4700.
Job Description Summary
Additional Job Description
Assist with promotion of the Bioethics Graduate Program for purposes of student recruitment, overall awareness of the program in the local community, and dissemination of bioethics expertise at Wake Forest University.
- Assists with recruiting students, particularly working professional students, through both digital and non-digital marketing strategies
- Engages various community and professional groups interested in bioethics
- Provides or arranges for presentations and talks on bioethics related topics to external constituencies
- Contributes to the Bioethics Program website
- Maintains the alumni database
- Oversees the Bioethics Program's social media activities
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Master's degree preferred. Bachelor's degree with appropriate experience may be considered. Experience in marketing, student recruitment, and/or program outreach, will be helpful. Bioethics knowledge or related experience is preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, the Bioethics Graduate Program academic offerings
- Demonstrated skills in program marketing (digital and non-digital) and effective use of social media
- Ability to work with and communicate with faculty, staff and external constituents
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to develop and deliver talks and presentations
- Ability to travel as needed. Should be able to meet the requirements of the University's automobile insurance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the internet, and other relevant software.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Time Type Requirement
Part time Note to Applicant:
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
All staff positions are open for seven days from the posted date. Applications are reviewed daily for priority consideration.
In order to provide a safe and productive learning and living community, Wake Forest University conducts background investigations and drug screens for all final staff candidates being considered for employment.
Wake Forest seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce, and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply.