University of Colorado - School of Medicine
The Division of Infectious Diseases at the University of Colorado School of Medicine is seeking applications for a full time Advanced Practice Provider (APP), who will be regular day hours Monday-Friday. This position will be based at the University of Colorado Hospital and Infectious Diseases Group Practice (IDGP), and will work with the ID Gold service. Primary duties will include: Inpatient rounding Processing new consults, triaging, and assigning to a service.
- Nurse practitioner or Physician Assistant training.
- Eligible or licensed in Colorado.
- Certified to see adults.
- One year or more of post training inpatient experience (a year-long hospitalist fellowship also satisfies this requirement)
- Excellent beside manner and physical exam skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with other medical providers and disciplines.
- General Internal Medicine knowledge base
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at Employee Services.
The University of Colorado Denver is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees.
The University of Colorado strongly supports the principle of diversity. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work. Alternative formats of this ad are available upon request for persons with disabilities.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References
Application Materials Instructions:
Applications are accepted electronically at CU Careers, refer to requisition ID: 12523
When applying, applicants must include:
- A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications
- A current Resume/CV
- The names, addresses, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses for three professional references, either attached to your resume/CV or uploaded as a separate document
Please do not submit any of your application material (via email) to the job posting contact.
Job Category: Faculty
Primary Location: Aurora
Department: H0001 -- Anschutz Medical Campus - 20204 - SOM-MED-Infectious Disease
Posting Date: Mar 12, 2018
Closing Date: Ongoing
Posting Contact Name: Brandi Dolan
Posting Contact Email: email@example.com
Position Number: 00662332