Specialists - Theoretical Chemistry
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2019, you will have until July 6th, 2019 to complete your application.
The Department of Chemistry anticipates openings for all levels of the Specialist series. Applications are being sought from graduates with background in Theoretical Chemistry.
Applicants must have a proven track record of research. Positions are dependent on extramural funding and research contracts of individual Principal Investigators. The positions may be full or part-time and may be without salary. Dependent upon extramural funding, salary is commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04695.
Application materials: Please include a brief letter describing your immediate and long-term research goals, a curriculum vitae including publications list, and names of three references (please do not solicit letters).
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now