Biology Non-Tenure Track Student Teacher Supervisor "Creating Pool"
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 09-07-2018
In anticipation of possible openings in Spring 2019 and future semesters, the School of Biological Sciences maintains a pool of qualified persons interested in part-time, non-tenure track Student Teacher Supervisor positions. Applications are reviewed as vacancies become available.
These positions are represented by the Illinois State University Education Association and may have associated dues or fees.
1. Master's degree in Biology Education or a closely related field.
2. Teaching experience in Biology, or a related field.
4. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
5. State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
1. Working knowledge of and experience with the Next Generation Science Standards.
2. Working knowledge of and experience with the Danielson Framework for Teaching.
3. Knowledge of edTPA
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.