Director of College Curriculum, Accreditation and Analytics
At National Louis University we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.
The Director of College Curriculum, Accreditation and Analytics is responsible for: supporting faculty in the development of new and redesigned curriculum within the college; working collaboratively within the dean’s office to establish and follow through on policies to ensure compliance and monitor program quality; ensuring that College of Professional Studies and Advancement (CPSA) academic programs maintain appropriate documentation for programmatic accreditation; leads the dean’s office data analytics to track student and faculty engagement and success metrics; represents CPSA by serving on multiple ongoing as well as ad hoc committees across departments as well as ones external to the university. This administrative leader needs to have strong written and verbal communication as well as data management and analysis skills and experience. Must be familiar with the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accreditation standards and practices.
• Manages processes and documentation related to reviewing and developing curriculum; ensures that updates and changes are appropriately communicated to all stakeholders and reflected in the University Catalog and assures overall currency of the said Catalog.
• Develops processes or procedures related to academic programs and its respective offerings, as well as maintains appropriate records for annual review and grade reporting
• Works collaboratively with the Assistant Dean of Administration and others, ensures that appropriate documentation is maintained for accreditation processes (e.g. updated data charts, faculty syllabi, updated curricular materials). Becomes familiar with all accreditation guidelines and requirements, identifies and recommends corrective actions, and successfully leads the college toward full compliance;
• Completes data analysis and reported on behalf of the dean’s office. Extracts data from existing systems including Banner and Tableau in order to develop college, school and program level information that supports program health, bench-marking, program learning assessment, and market analyses.
• Serves on various University’s committees or participates in project teams as needed.
• Master’s Degree in Higher Education Leadership, Social Science or other closely related field
• Strong aptitude in data management and analytics
• Excellent written and communication skills including the ability to present to large and small audiences
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects including those that change frequently
• 3-5 years of experience in Higher Education
• 3-5 years of experience in data analytics
• 1-3 years of experience in accreditation and compliance