Account Executive, Inside Sales, Department of Athletics
Winston Salem, NC
Welcome to Wake Forest University's Staff Career Site. To make sure your application is complete, please do the following:
- IMPORTANT: Load a resume or C.V. first (if available) then upload supporting documents under the "My Experience" section.
- Ensure you have all necessary documents available when starting the process. Once initiated, the application cannot be saved.
- Prior to submitting your application, make sure your candidate profile is current as it will transfer to your application.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Recruiting team via email at [email protected] or by calling 336-758-4700.
Job Description Summary
Coordinates administrative and operational activities in order to accomplish goals.
- Performs duties related to respective department in order to facilitate operations.
- Serves as a liaison with clients, customers, vendors, and University departments in order to provide expertise in the area of employment.
- Assists in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Oversees operations in order to maintain quality control and meet deadlines.
- Prepares special and periodic reports and maintains records.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High school diploma or G.E.D and one year of related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the internet, and other relevant software.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to organize workflow and coordinate activities.
- Ability to maintain effective customer relations.
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree.
Additional Job Description
Responsible for revenue generation through Men's Basketball, Football, and annual fund leads. Football and Men's Basketball revenue generation through ticket sales inclusive of season tickets, packages, group tickets, and hospitality/suite options. Development responsibilities include acquisition of leads, renewal upgrades, and major gift qualification. Performs prospecting and consultative selling via outbound phone calls from office and on/off site meetings. Responsible for meeting and exceeding individual revenue targets as determined by the Director.
- Meets or exceeds sales goals by initiating outbound phone contact with prospective ticket buyers and selling ticketing solutions.
- Maintains a high level of qualified sales activity.
- Attracts new business through referrals and other prospecting activities.
- Maintains up-to-date digital records of leads, prospects, sales activities, and customer account information using Wake Forest Ticket Sales Team computer tools and databases.
- Will be responsible for working Wake Forest Men's basketball and football home games.
- Provides professional customer service and post-sales follow-up.
- Assists with other University projects and events as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Time Type Requirement
Part time Note to Applicant:
This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
In order to provide a safe and productive learning and living community, Wake Forest University conducts background investigations and drug screens for all final staff candidates being considered for employment.
Wake Forest seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce, and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply.