Visiting Lecturer, Technology and Operations Management
Posting DetailsPosition Details Posting Title Visiting Lecturer, Technology and Operations Management Discipline Proposed Rank Position Summary Information Job Description Summary
Babson College is seeking a Visiting Lecturer (for one year) in Technology and Operations Management for the 2018-19 academic year. Responsibilities include teaching undergraduate/graduate classes in core operations management with the potential to teach an elective in supply chain management. Our preference is for candidates with teaching experience, but the search is open to both new and experienced teachers. Candidates must be committed to excellence in teaching and willing to teach in integrative programs.
The candidate must have at least a master’s degree in business administration or a graduate degree in a related discipline. Additionally, the candidate should have significant practical experience or academic research that is relevant to business managers.
Babson College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to enhancing diversity across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this goal are strongly encouraged to apply.Additional Information
We are looking for an accomplished teacher/scholar who:
• Is passionate about teaching and who has a proven track record of teaching excellence and innovative curriculum development
• Brings depth in scholarly or practical expertise with emerging businesses that will add to the intellectual community of the College.
• Is a team player, ready to collaborate with faculty from multiple disciplines to design and teach courses in an integrated, cross-disciplinary context.
• Will use new technologies and other innovative modes for course delivery (such as a blended/online environment).
• Can navigate and embrace complexity, ambiguity, and change.
• Is experienced in working/teaching in ways that will enhance the college’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
• Will contribute to campus life as an integrated full-time faculty member including scholarship and serving on committees.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Letter of Recommendation 1
- Letter of Recommendation 2
- Letter of Recommendation 3
- Writing Sample
- Teaching Philosophy
- Publication Sample
- Teaching Ratings
- Research Statement
- Research Papers 1
- Research Papers 2
- Research Papers 3