Business Systems Analyst II - Information Technology
The Business Systems Analyst reports to the Director of Enterprise Software Development-IT/Enterprise Application Services (EAS) within the central technology division of Information Technology (IT). The Business Systems Analyst is physically located in Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence and works in close collaboration with the application developers in EAS and the CLIE staff.
The Business Systems Analyst is primarily responsible for the configuration and support of multiple applications, including Housing and Residential software, judicial and academic conduct application, disability services management software, student organizations and engagement. This position will interact with CLIE, software vendors, and IT/EAS application developers to maintain and support the applications and interfaces. This position will also be responsible for responding to production support issues, coordinating system enhancements and upgrades, writing ad-hoc reports, performing business process needs analysis, managing cross-functional projects, and providing day to day application support to CLIE and student services groups across campus.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience as an application administrator or business analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, computer information systems, management information systems or other related field.
- Experience managing applications Experience in higher education working environment Experience working with student-centered applications, such as student success or disability management applications
- Knowledge of SQL or reporting tools, such as Tableau and IBM Cognos
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00pm (MST) August 17, 2018.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. If you have questions about the application process, please reach out
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.