Job location: VA Herndon (Corporate)
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2018-08-14
The HRIS Analyst works with HR and business partners to ensure that HR processes, workflows and data integrity are optimized in our Workday system. This position serves as an IT liaison for functional HR needs, system testing, process improvements, reporting and system upgrades. The role is also responsible for the day-to-day operation and continuous improvement of our HRIS system.
- Act as a liaison between end-users and IT, in the analysis, design, functional configuration, testing and maintenance of Workday modules to ensure optimal support of the business.
- Responsible for monitoring workflows and data input Workday.
- Responsible for system data integrity, and proactively implementing process improvements and audits to mitigate data related problems.
- Perform functional configuration tasks that satisfy end user requests for fixes, changes, and enhancements.
- As business needs change, responsible for configuring / managing data capture and workflow changes and enhancements.
- Responsible for triaging issues, identifying root-cause(s) and prioritizing and implementing tested fixes within Workday.
- Track and document changes in functional and business specifications and write detailed procedures that can be easily understood by end-users.
- Share strategic and operational responsibility for the design, generation, and delivery of HR reporting, metrics, and analytics.
- Key team member in deploying, maintaining and enhancing new functionality.
- From an accredited institution; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 7+ years experience in HRIS, or a combination of HR and HRIS experience
- Workday experience is a plus
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, and familiarity with HR operational workflows with deep understanding in one or more of the following areas: payroll, compensation, benefits, job classifications, performance and position control
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Handle multiple changing business priorities with calm and ease
- Excellent customer service orientation, welcoming and helpful, while focusing on continuous improvement
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to interpret data, detect trends, draw conclusions, and formulate recommendations
- Self-starter with curiosity, initiative and the confidence to find solutions to problems
- Exceptional attention to detail and solid time management skills
Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters
- Must have the flexibility to work more than 40 hours per week when business needs warrant.
- Mobility within the office including movement from floor to floor
- Access information using a computer
- Effectively communicate, both up and down the management chain
- Effectively cope with stressful situations
- Strong mental acuity
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this job.
- Other essential functions and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strayer.edu.