Senior Client Partner
Yellowdig is looking for a passionate, self-driven candidate who is looking for long-term opportunities within a fast-growing Education Technology Start-Up.
We’re hiring a Senior Client Partner who will be responsible for helping the company grow its Enterprise partnerships within HigherEd institutions. This role will require someone who can think critically about the best way to scale their own book of business and assist senior sales and business executives with company strategic initiatives and goals. While this is considered a senior role, we need someone who is willing to self-prospect and call into their own accounts to build long-lasting relationships.
- Developing a book of business among online universities and programs, including residential programs looking to leverage our technology to improve educational experiences and outcomes.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets. Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Delivering powerful customer demos and communicate product benefits.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your assigned customers.
- Manage projects to ensure timely and high-quality delivery, by closely coordinating with customer and internal teams.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with Client Operations team on key accounts to ensure retention and expansion opportunity
- Spend 30-50% of time in the field with key clients and expansion accounts
- Account Growth: Upsell potential vs. Actual Upsell
- Account Retention: Are we preventing churn?
- Achieve ACV of $35k or above
- % closed to quota
- Experience in a similar role in education technology / online learning company developing and managing a book of business
- Able to build a genuine, trusting, reliable, competent rapport with customers.
- Consultative customer handling style, discovering customer internal qualification status, decision processes, and aligning us to them.
- Communication skills: strong listening skills, strong concise articulation skills, strong writing skills.
- Passionate about working with customers, technology, education, and the intersection of the three.
- Strong familiarity of the HigherEd Environment and with the confidence and capability to call on Vice Provost, Dean, and University CIO levels.
- Able to play other pivotal roles during the early stage of our startup company is a plus.
- BS / MS. 10+ years of relevant experience.