Personalized Medicine Clinical Operations Associate Director
Areas of Intereset: Skilled Trades
Functional Areas: Student Affairs
Department: Wardenburg Health Center
Requisition Number: 11358
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Employment Type: University Staff
Posting Close Date: 16-Aug-2018
The Wardenburg Health Center, as part of the Division of Student Affairs of CU Boulder, welcomes applications for a Structural Trades I position. This position exist to provide Wardenburg Health Center with routine repairs and assisting such as building shelves, repairs cabinets, painting, patching walls, torn carpet, replacing tiles and ceiling tiles, removing broken glass, replacing light bulbs, caulking windows and doors, minor furniture repair, and any kind of minor repair as it arises. Reporting unsafe conditions to supervisor and to open and lock doors in the building, as well as performing custodial task as they arise, Ensures a clean and safe facility for patients and staff, move, maintain and repair equipment and furniture. Perform internal and external building remodeling and facility and equipment maintenance.
Who We Are
Wardenburg Health Services is the primary health care resource for CU Boulder students. Through comprehensive care and education we strive to give students the skills and knowledge they need to develop healthy life-long habits. As part of the Division of Student Affairs, we value the diverse backgrounds, histories, identities and life experiences of every member of our community. We strive toward inclusive excellence in making our policies, processes, and actions socially just and equitable. We celebrate and embrace differences. We are committed to welcoming and including diverse groups and perspectives in building a climate in which all members can thrive in an environment where they feel at home, welcome and safe.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Perform Routine Repairs
- Build shelves.
- Repair cabinets.
- Patch walls and torn carpet.
- Replace tiles, ceiling tiles and light bulbs.
- Remove broken glass.
- Caulk windows and doors.
- Repair furniture.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean and disinfect Wardenburg Health Center facilities including toilets, showers, tubs, sinks, halls, windows, mirrors telephones, water fountains, and trash containers, in such areas as doctor’s offices, restrooms, waiting areas, front desk and physical therapy.
- Sweep, mop and vacuum stairways.
- Unlock all outside doors to the entire building.
- Move furniture to different locations in the building as requested.
- Deliver clean linen to all departments, remove dirty linen for proper cleaning.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
Be Driven. Be Resourceful. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- 2 years experience in the structural trades field & completion of apprenticeship/trade school program.
- Examples of structural trades fields include: maintenance, painting, construction, remodeling, or custodial experience.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications.
You will not be asked to upload references at this time.
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: [email protected]
The University of Colorado is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer