Licensed Practical Nurse
Job Title Licensed Practical Nurse
Location Covington, LA, US
Organization Name Dermatology, North Shore Covington Clinic
Under the supervision of the Office Manager or Physician, the Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for the delivery and management of patient care. She/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Excellent Oral & Written communication skills required
- Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care required
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment & patient-centered atmosphere
- Current BLS certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing with current licensure from the Louisiana State Board to practice professional nursing upon date of hire
- 2 years experience working in medical office environment or hospital setting
- Experience in Dermatology desirable but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word or Excel preferred
- Phototherapy training/certification preferred but not required
- Familiar with electronic medical record system
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This posting will close on Sunday, August 26, 2018.
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.