Job Title Accommodations Coordinator
Location New Orleans, LA, US
Organization Name Disability Services
The Accommodations Coordinator, Evening Testing position is responsible coordinating testing accommodations and proctoring exams under approved conditions for students registered with the Goldman Center for Student Accessibility. The Accommodations Coordinator, Evening Testing provides a high level of customer service to students and faculty throughout the testing process. This will be a 9-12 month appointment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Competency in using Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, Access). Proficient with computers
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with administrators, faculty, staff, parents, and students
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Bachelor's degree and 1 year of student customer service experience or high school diploma/equivalent and 7 years of student customer service experience
- Master's degree in a human service field
- Knowledge of vocational, psychological, academic, and physical impact of various disabilities
- Knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and other relevant legal decisions
- Familiarity with a multi-line phone system, computer data entry, and word processing
- Knowledge of assistive technology
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This posting will close on Sunday, August 26, 2018.
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.