Senior Administrative Program Coordinator
Job Title Senior Administrative Program Coordinator
Location New Orleans, LA, US
Organization Name Advancement - Campaigns and Administration
Reporting to the Director of Annual Giving Campaigns, the Senior Administrative Program Coordinator provides overall administrative support for direct mail and digital fundraising campaigns, including database maintenance, campaign preparation and tracking, social media management, proofreading, preparation and distribution of correspondence and reports, and assisting the Director and Assistant Director of Annual Giving Campaigns. This position serves as the administrator for two recently convened committees with representatives from across the university, the Giving Day Taskforce and the Crowdfunding Committee. Management of these committees includes scheduling, correspondence, note-taking and follow-up.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to interact professionally, courteously, and effectively with other administrative and academic departments, faculty, staff, students, alumni groups, and the general public
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Bachelor's degree and 1 year of experience in office management or administrative support in a higher education, nonprofit or fundraising environment
High school diploma or equivalent and 5 years of experience in office management or administrative support in a higher education, nonprofit or fundraising environment
- Experience in a higher education environment
- Experience in fundraising or marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with social media content development
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This posting will close on Sunday, August 26, 2018.
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.