Assistant Director Equipment
Job Title Assistant Director Equipment
Location New Orleans, LA, US
Organization Name Athletics
Manages all aspects of equipment operations for assigned sports. Assist with management of equipment operations for remaining sports programs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with coaches, administrators, student athletes and vendors
- Extremely organized, self-starter, intrinsically motivated
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and social media
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Available to work flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
- Travel with sport teams for away contests
- Through knowledge of NCAA and American Conference rules and regulations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least two years of previous experience in athletics equipment management
- Must have a valid and unrestricted (not including corrective lens needs) U.S. Driver's license and must meet the Tulane University Motor Vehicle Policy criteria to become authorized as a driver
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience at the Division I intercollegiate level
- Athletic Equipment Managers Association (AEMA) certification
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This posting will close on Sunday, August 26, 2018.
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.