Assistant Director Athletics Ticket Operations
Job Title Assistant Director Athletics Ticket Operations
Location New Orleans, LA, US
Organization Name Athletics
Under the direction of the Director, Athletics Ticket Operations, will assist in the operation of the ticket office on a daily basis.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion with regard to interpersonal relationships
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use upmost discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Must have truly outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Must possess good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness
- Must have an interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, coaches, administrators, student athletes and coworkers
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and social media
- Availability to work flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
- Travel with sport teams for away contests
- Thorough knowledge of NCAA and American Athletic Conference rules and regulations
Bachelor's degree and one year ticket operations experience, to include computerized ticket systems experience
High School Diploma/equivalent and seven years ticket operations experience to include computerized ticket systems experience.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in Division I Intercollegiate Athletics
- Paciolan Ticketing Software experience
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This posting will close on Sunday, August 26, 2018.
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.