Job Title Postdoctoral Fellow
Location New Orleans, LA, US
Organization Name Department of Physics
This project involves testing and applications of the SCAN and SCAN-based density functionals on complex materials, for example, iron-based supercondutors, along with development and applications of density functionals within time-dependent density functional theory framework for excited-state properties of molecules and solids useful for energy applications.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Proficient in first-principles calculations using different quantum mechanics software
- Ability to model real materials
- Ability to collaborate with experimentalists
- Ph.D in Physics, Chemistry, and Materials Science, or closely related field
- 3 years of experience working on first-principles calculations of materials
- Experience in high-through computation
How To Apply
All applicants should apply electronically via the following link:
Materials submitted through this Tulane Jobs portal will not be considered.
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.