Associate Director, Business Operations
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 08-10-2018
This position prepares and monitors comprehensive budgetary documents for the Division of Student Affairs. Working with the Executive Director Business Operations, this position also works with departments in preparation of budget proposals and all required fiscal documentation. This position serves as a liaison for fiscal training and questions.
1. Bachelor's degree* in accounting, finance, business, or related field.
2. Four years of professional fiscal/budgetary support experience.
3. Extensive experience working in Microsoft Excel, including database development and spreadsheet analysis.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of management principles, practices, methods, and techniques.
5. Excellent communication and time management skills.
6. Detail oriented.
7. Demonstrated ability to make budget-related decisions.
8. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with various levels of university staff and the public.
9. Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment and initiative.
10. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
*A Master's Degree in a closely related field may be substituted to meet this requirement. Verify with transcript.
1. Master's degree or CPA.
2. Working knowledge of Datatel, iPeople, Budget Wizard, and Agresso.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.