Senior Administrative Program Coordinator
Job Title Senior Administrative Program Coordinator
Location New Orleans, LA, US
Organization Name Advancement Administration
Administrative position reporting to the Executive Director of Advancement Administration that provides primary administrative and project support to the Executive Director and the office of the Senior Vice President. Works with the Manager of Advancement Administration to provide administrative support for the day-to-day operations of the central development office.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as the ability to interact professionally, courteously, and effectively with internal and external groups
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple demands and multiple projects; establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment, maintain confidentiality, integrity, and discretion in the performance of all duties.
- Ability to lift, move and/or carry up to 40lbs
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience providing office or administrative support
- Some college
- Some book-keeping experience
How To Apply
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this job.
This position will close on Sunday, August 19, 2018.
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.