Clinical Research Assistant
Clinical Research Assistant-1802105
- Conduct clinical research includingscreening patients for inclusion instudies, consenting patients and assisting withthe overall performance of the research protocols.
- Draft and amend documentation for Internal Review Board (IRB) projects and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clinical trials and compose Safety Monitoring Committee (SMC) reports and adverse event documentation; Obtain and record data.
- Enter and analyze data using Electronic Data Capture software, MS Excel, etc; Communicate with attending physicians and teams.
- Supervise students/trainees and attend meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Stony Brook University is 100% tobacco-free as of January 1, 2016. See our policy and learn more at stonybrook.edu/tobaccofree.
About Stony Brook:Long Island’s premier academic medical center, Stony Brook Medicine represents Stony Brook University’s entire medical enterprise and integrates all of Stony Brook’s health-related initiatives: education, research and patient care. It encompasses Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook Children’s Hospital, the six Health Sciences schools — Dental Medicine, Health Technology and Management, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medicine, Nursing and Social Welfare — as well as the major centers and institutes, programs and more than 50 community-based healthcare settings throughout Suffolk County. With 603 beds, Stony Brook University Hospital serves as Suffolk County’s only tertiary care center and Regional Trauma Center. Stony Brook Children’s, with more than 180 pediatric specialists in 30 specialties, offers the most advanced pediatric specialty care in the region.
Equal Opportunity Employer, females, minorities, disabled, veterans. If you need a disability related accommodation, please call the University Human Resource Services Department at (631) 632- 6161 or the University Hospital Human Resources Department at (631) 444-4700. In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act, a copy of our crime statistics is available upon request by calling (631) 632- 6350. It can also be viewed on line at the University Police website at http://www.stonybrook.edu/police.
Official Job Title: Clinical Research Assistant
Job Field: Administrative & Professional (non-Clinical)
Primary Location: US-NY-Stony Brook
Department/Hiring Area: Medicine - Cardiology-The Research Foundation for The State University of New York at Stony Brook
Schedule: Full-time Day Shift 8:30am - 5:00pmMedicine - Cardiology-The Research Foundation for The State University of New York at Stony Brook
Posting Start Date: Aug 9, 2018
Posting End Date: Aug 23, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
Salary: $35,000-$42,000 / Annual @ 1.0 FTE CWE
Salary Grade: N8