University of Miami is currently in the process of implementing a new recruitment system. This position requires a different application process as part of the new implementation. Please refer to the following when applying:
If you are a current employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.
On-line applications for External Applicants should be submitted here.
The Enrollment Management Department is looking for an Associate Director of Admissions. Basic functions:
Plays a lead role in the design, implementation and execution of a comprehensive recruitment and admission outreach program that results in meeting targeted enrollment goals of the University. Participates in all activities related to the admission of students to undergraduate and graduate study at the University of Miami. Leads and manages a team of admission professionals responsible for admission and recruitment related programs including open houses and special events. Reports to the Assistant Vice President of Undergraduate Admissions and Marketing.
Job duties and responsibilities:
1. Leads a team of admission professionals (travel team) in developing recruitment strategies and planning for the Office of Undergraduate Admission including the United States, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and designated international recruitment territories.
2. Responsible for the creation of a calendar of events in support of the recruitment strategy, including but not limited to information sessions, school visits, interviews, webinars, etc. This includes managing the execution of the strategies and routinely assessing their effectiveness to determine their impact on enrollment and making recommendations for improvements.
3. Responsible for leading and managing a team of admission professionals in executing admission and recruitment related programs.
4. Assist in the planning and coordination of all campus visit programs, including daily information sessions, campus tours, Open Houses and additional special events.
5. Organizes and leads counseling sessions and workshops on the application and admissions process.
6. Plays a lead role in managing the travel recruiting budget that will be necessary to implement targeted enrollment strategies while ensuring that the program has adequate financial controls, operates within its approved budget and in a manner consistent with the policies and regulations of the University. This includes forecasting, expense tracking and reporting.
7. Analyzes enrollment reports from a variety of sources including Data Warehouse and Salesforce and makes recommendations.
8. Conducts training sessions for Undergraduate Admissions team including utilization of EPS, Salesforce, CaneLink, and other tools to assist in developing and assessing recruitment and marketing efforts.
9. Performs employee evaluations of direct reports as well as salary recommendations.
10. Assists in developing and updating University of Miami admissions publications.
11. Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Vice President of Undergraduate Admissions and Marketing.
1. Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred.
2. Minimum five years of experience in the area of admissions or other comparable experience.
Apply online at www.miami.edu/careersPosition #: P100015545
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!]]>