Temporary Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor
Number of Openings 2
Type of Search Staff
Who May Apply This position is open to all qualified applicants.
Department/Unit Counseling and Psychological Services - Student Affairs
FLSA Status Non-Exempt/Hourly
Employment Type Temporary Staff
Assigned Months per Year Temporary/On-Call
Benefits Eligible No
- Completed doctoral degree or master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or closely related field
- Three years of professional counseling experience to include providing individual and group counseling, outreach and consultation.
- Must be licensed to practice independently in the state of Minnesota as a psychologist, social worker, or counselor.
- Case conceptualization skills, treatment planning and psychological intervention methods to assist clients in meeting mental health goals.
- Multicultural competencies and ability to work effectively with clients from various ethnic, racial, gender, sexual orientation, religious and/or spiritual backgrounds, age or disability status.
- Ability to react effectively to crisis situations and adapt with flexibility to changes in workload.
On the University of St. Thomas Jobs page, follow the instructions to complete an online application which includes uploading a resume and copy/pasting a job specific cover letter.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website at www.stthomas.edu/jobs.
The University of St. Thomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer