Adjunct Faculty - MFT
MFT ADJUNCT FACULTY
If you value People, Diversity, Social Justice, and Participatory Decision-Making, we'd like to hear from you!
Pacific Oaks College's School of Cultural and Family Psychology has 4 distinct MA in MFT programs:
- The Traditional MFT Program
- The African American Family Studies Program in MFT
- The Latina Family Studies Program in MFT
- The Trauma Studies Specialization in MFT
The School of CFP is currently seeking outstanding Marriage and Family Educators and Practitioners to join our diverse pool of adjunct faculty for the Summer and Fall semesters, 2015.
The adjunct faculty member will teach MFT MA level courses in the School of Cultural and Family Psychology; there are several opportunities in the different programs.
Courses available for teaching assignments in the Summer and Fall semesters for 2015 are:
- Professional Ethics and the Law
- Trauma and Recovery
- African American History and Culture
- Psychopathology of Child and Adolescent
- Clinical Theories of Child Development
- Teach assigned MFT courses
- Become proficient (training offered) in Canvas (the Learning management system)
- Attend MFT adjunct trainings once per semester while teaching
- Post grades per scheduled deadlines.
- PhD degree or Masters in Psychology, MFT, Social Work or related field.
- Teaching Experience or Clinical Experience, Min: 3 years
- Exemplary Professional Experience
- Desire to teach in Culture centered Model
- Licensure in Field for certain selected courses
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School