Federal Work Study
FEDERAL WORK STUDY
PASADENA, CA CAMPUS
The Student Services department has a Student Worker Office Assistant position open for a dependable, punctual, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual. This position will provide support to the Student Support Coordinator with general office assistance, clerical duties, mail outs, and email/phone correspondence.
- Must be a Pacific Oaks College student.
- Knowledge of office computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle confidential matters and to be professional.
- Organizational/administrative abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain organization.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Must be eligible for Financial Aid.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide general office assistance.
- Answering the phone and make phone calls on behalf of the department.
- Copying and sorting materials.
- Compiling information as requested by the Student Support Coordinator.
- Conducting research using the Internet as requested.
- Scheduling visits for the department.
- Post event materials on campus.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School