President's Office Intern
PRESIDENT'S OFFICE INTERN
The Office of the President Intern provides quality administrative support to the Executive Assistant and the Office of the President' guests and other departments who collaborate with the office on various projects and events. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, collaborative and demonstrate a sense of urgency when executing assigned tasks.
This position is located in Pasadena and reports directly to the Executive Assistant at the President's Office.
- Assist Executive Assistant with various general administrative tasks including setting up and coordinating meetings and taking minutes
- Assist as needed travel arrangements
- Assist with all aspects of coordinating on-site and off-site events hosted and co-hosted by the President's Office
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Assistant
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information with highest level of professionalism
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Properly handle requests through timely response, follow-up, and escalation to the Executive Assistant
- Able to manage simultaneous activities and prioritize accordingly
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate level degree in Business Administration, Non-Profit Administration, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in office setting.
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of internal and external customers including but not limited to students, staff, faculty, and administrators
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, planning skills and detail oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Social Media/Internet
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School