The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is seeking outstanding psychology practitioners to join our diverse pool of adjunct faculty.
With more than 3,000 students and campuses in Chicago, Southern California, Washington, D.C., and Online, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is the nation's leading nonprofit graduate school dedicated exclusively to psychology and related fields. Our mission is to not only offer an unmatched education, but to radically expand the impact psychology has on our communities and our world.
The Business Psychology Department on our Washington DC Campus is seeking applicants for adjunct faculty positions to teach Qualitative Research for summer 2018 :
Please contact us to learn more about:
- Our distinctive, practitioner-based approach to psychology education and training
- Our focus on building students' multicultural sophistication and ability to work with diverse and underserved populations
- Our rewarding teaching environment and innovative faculty development model
The Chicago School takes pride in hiring and retaining the field's most dynamic, talented, and passionate professionals. We are seeking adjunct faculty with the following qualifications:
- Doctoral degree in a field related to Business Psychology
- Teaching experience (3 years preferred)
- Exemplary professional experience
- Qualitative Data Analysis Experience
Please visit the Programs section of our website for more information on program curricula or the Campuses section to learn more about the programs offered at a campus near you.
For consideration, please submit the Application for Employment and your CV/Resume.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology