Adjunct Faculty - Counseling Psychology Department - Chicago Campus
We are searching for adjuncts that have a doctorate in Counseling Education to join our Counseling Program at our Chicago Campus for the Fall of 2014. The Chicago School of Professional Psychology at our Chicago campus is not only a diverse group of dedicate professionals but also the embodiment of the "scientist practioner" model for our masters and Ph.D. students. Our admissions, diversity, and social justice policies are gear toward quality and excellence in the preparation of our students.
- Teach throughout the academic year, at the master and Ph.D. programs
- Design and implement course instruction and provide evaluation of students. Maintain communication with department administration, faculty, and students.
- Doctorate in Counselor Education
- Proven record of excellence in instruction
- Experience with blended and online instruction
- Licensed or license-eligible as a Professional Counselor
- Strong commitment to working as part of a faculty team
- Strong record of research and clinical work desirable
- Experience teaching at the graduate level
- Record of active involvement in counseling professional organizations
- Commitment to issues of social justice and diversity
- Strong commitment to preparing students to become excellent practitioners and researchers in the counseling field
- Doctoral degree from a CACREP Accredited Program
- Strong potential for or proven track record in attracting external funding
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology