Regional Admissions Strategist
The primary responsibilities of the Regional Admissions Strategist include working with department leadership of Admissions, Student Services and Academics to implement best practice strategies that support Admissions performance at all affiliate Colleges and locations. The Regional Admissions Strategist will collaborate with leadership across the system to develop and implement training and strategies appropriate to each functional area to support increased performance in the areas of student recruitment.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering with College's Admissions departments to effectively manage key aspects of the admissions funnel.
- Building relationships with College Leadership to ensure close communication regarding recruitment goals and strategies necessary toward continual achievement.
- Assisting Leadership in developing yearly enrollment plans.
- Engaging in analytical, empirical, data-driven approaches to problem solving and decision-making and facilitate a culture of evidence in deploying admissions strategies
- Providing cross-functional training, ongoing professional development, and development of student-facing admissions staff.
- Overseeing and facilitating knowledge sharing to foster a cohesive recruitment environment, being mindful of regulatory and other constraints.
- Observing admissions staff, assessing engagement, and measuring effectiveness of training delivered.
- Coaching college admissions leaders on strategies and tactics, report analysis, and team performance
- Defining opportunities for improved productivity through new strategies and tactics.
- Working in collaboration with Admissions, Student Services, Financial Aid, Student Accounts and Academic departments to increase recruitment, student success and financial literacy.
- Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her organization; knows the competition and is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Able to provide insight and guidance on admissions strategy and team performance.
- Can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented.
- Knowledgeable about the entire student life cycle, including admissions and student success, and able to accurately identify areas of opportunity for training.
- Demonstrated ability to coach admissions leaders and lead through influence.
- Demonstrated ability in developing staff and motivating team performance.
- Relishes leading; encourages direct and tough debate; faces adversity head on.
- Results oriented.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills with the ability to assist in forecasting for multiple schools across multiple academic calendars.
- Excellent writing skills with an emphasis on report writing and analysis.
- Ability to travel 60% and work evenings is required.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of five to eight years of experience in admissions with increase in responsibility is required.
- Admissions supervisory experience required.
- Experience working in a dotted-line, matrixed organization is preferred.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TCS Education System