Field Marketing Specialist
Field Marketing Specialist (all brands)
The Field Marketing Specialist supports specific day-to-day community marketing efforts across TCS colleges & universities. Their focus is on the project management & execution of both internal and external facing marketing outreach activities designed to address key audiences including prospective students, current students, alumni, faculty, and staff. They are also responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with the local college's and university's community members to ensure their marketing needs and goals are being meet and are properly aligned. The Field Marketing Specialist will collaborate with department directors and managers on the integrated marketing plans for each partner institution as well as ad hoc projects that support goals.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMTED TO:
- Determine and develop briefs to guide brand projects; plan, organize, and monitor all aspects of project.
- Distribute project brief information and assign tasks in project management system across teams.
- Track fiscal spends to budget across marketing efforts
- Ensure grassroots marketing efforts on ground are in line with overall marketing strategies and support these initiatives with marketing provisions.
- Support promotion and execution of admissions recruitment events, and internal campus events (i.e. town halls and board meetings).
- Assist admissions and marketing teams in identifying and creating marketing collateral for enrollment management, including brochures, and other promotional materials.
- Advocate brand to internal audiences by training on and consistently communicating brand standards and voice.
- Support as a media compliance liaison for the brands, ensuring brand integrity and compliance with regulatory governance for all new marketing initiatives and for existing materials.
- Participate in cross functional/departmental projects that impact the brands and their marketing efforts.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree or greater. Preferably in marketing, communications, business, journalism, or related concentration.
- Work experience with practical responsibilities across multiple disciplines; agency and higher education experiences a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills a must.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to
- Experience in social media best practices and campaigns.
- Skilled communicator with strong verbal, written, presentation skills
- Must have proficiency with MS Office software - particularly Excel and PowerPoint; proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite
(Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) a plus.
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TCS Education System