The Graphic Designer is responsible for the conception, quality, and completion of creative deliverables as they relate to brand communications and advertising campaigns for TCS ES and its colleges and universities. Creative deliverables include but are not limited to annual reports, magazines, brochures, websites, digital graphics, presentations, apps, and environmental graphics. They are charged with finding solutions to visually represent our partner institution's brand identity and execute marketing efforts while maintaining standards of creative excellence, and timeliness while achieving the institution's goals.
Position responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conception and designing of printed materials including but not limited to brochures, magazines, annual publications, advertising campaigns, and visual identity pieces.
- Conception and designing of digital assets including but not limited to web site graphics, online advertising, landing pages, miscellaneous digital graphics including social media posts.
- Remaining current with the latest design trends and technology to keep the company competitive.
- Collaborating with marketing team members and outside creative vendors to provide insight and assistance from conception to final product.
- Supporting internal clients, including marketing, admissions, and operations management with the design of presentations.
- Editing video footage and retouching photographs as needed.
- Organizing and properly maintaining library of marketing assets on internal server.
- Working with print production vendors to ensure proper pre-press.
- Proofing ads and performing corrections accurately and error free
- Provide result-oriented creative ideas and timely execution for all projects to successfully support TCS Education System and its affiliate partners' branding and recruitment.
- A passion for working in nonprofit education.
- Ability to take direction and will be a confident collaborator who won't hesitate to jump in and work alongside team members on projects and tasks of all levels.
- Competent, driven, adept at decision-making and creative problem-solving, and a positive attitude.
- Initiative and good judgment while being conscientious and trustworthy.
- Submitted portfolio
- Employment contingent on completed design test
- Bachelor's Degree or greater in design, communication, marketing, or related concentration.
- Minimum three years' design experience with a high level of technical design skill and thorough understanding of design theory, color theory, and typography throughout multiple forms of media.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Digital Production, and user-experience design.
- Experience with web development, video editing/production, and photography a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication; ability to provide clear and concise feedback and direction to and collaborate with team partners.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a multitude of projects at any one given time, while being able to work with a team and meet respective deadlines.
- Ability to perform sedentary work
- Ability to operate office equipment including computer, printers, and phone
- Ability to communicate and convey information clearly to faculty and staff
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TCS Education System