ASST DIRECTOR DATA MANAGEMENT & PROSPECT RESEARCH
Duties: The Assistant Director of Data Management and Prospect Research will form a key part of the Penn Libraries Advancement Team. The focus of this role will be to enhance the fundraising and engagement abilities through the use of data management and analysis, prospect research, and prospect management. The Assistant Director will act as the data and information hub for the team, preparing data segmentation for annual fund solicitation, and regular mailings.
Qualifications: - BA or BS and 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible administrative, data or research work, or equivalent combination of education and experience, are required
- Knowledge of development and alumni relations methods preferred
- Strong data skills, and organization and manipulation of data
- Proficiency with full MS Office suite (Excel in particular)
- Proficiency in digital platforms such as databases, systems, reporting software)
- Detail oriented and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Willingness to be flexible within the needs of the role and team
Reference Number: 50-29381
Salary Grade: 026
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Library Development
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: F-Development/Fundraising/Marketing