Assistant Director – CRM Administrator
Assistant Director – CRM Administrator
Enrollment Management – Admissions
Louisiana State University
The Assistant Director – CRM Administrator position within Louisiana State University’s office of admissions will play a key collaborative role in advancing the university and meeting the enrollment objectives. The individual, with general oversight from the Director of Admissions, will provide management of the Office of Admissions CRM (SLATE) throughout the admissions cycle from prospect to enrollment, e-mail campaigns and other student communications, user security management, creating reports and documentation, user/staff training and leads conversations about optimizing the use of the CRM to achieve the university’s enrollment goals. Cooperates with other staff members in the broad context of office operations and planning. This position is also responsible for the management of an assigned recruiting territory, including articulating LSU’s message and maintaining communication with prospective students and families, and participating in the holistic application review process.
Admissions CRM (Slate) Administration (30%)
• Provides leadership and manages the day-to-day responsibilities of a team of web and communications staff members
• Identifies emerging problems and implements solutions to leverage current and new technologies for greatest effectiveness in recruitment operations
• Manages the effective implementation and execution of a constituent relationship management system (CRM)
• Activities of this collaborative team include facilitation the execution of outreach, recruitment travel, territory management, recruitment communication, campus visit programming, volunteer management, yield programming, faculty and staff recruitment efforts, and reporting and analysis
• Works closely with communications staff to setup e-mail and print campaigns for delivery, generate and printing mail merges, and ensure successful campaign delivery. Proofreading, writing skills, and attention to detail are required.
Territory Recruitment (30%)
• Represents the university and its programs to the general public at in-state and out-of-state recruitment events, including high school and college visits, college fairs, visits to schools and community-based organizations, receptions, interviews, information sessions, and presentations.
• Assists in data analysis when planning trips to assigned territory/geo-markets.
• Builds and cultivates key relationships and partnerships with constituents, such as: secondary school communities, community-based organizations, Alumni, and professional organizations.
• Performs detailed and personalized outreach to prospective students such as: phone calling, emailing, and other communications as needed.
• Assists in executing all large on-campus and off-campus recruitment and yield events.
• Participates in transfer admission and recruitment activities as needed.
Admissions Counseling (20%)
• Counsels prospective undergraduate applicants and their families regarding LSU academic programs, extracurricular opportunities, admissions policies and procedures. This interaction may include phone, in-person, or written contacts. In-person contacts may include group presentations in addition to individual interviews.
• In all counseling situations, employee must be thoroughly knowledgeable about LSU academic and extracurricular opportunities, and clearly articulate advantages of the LSU undergraduate experience. Further, the employee must be accurate in describing admissions policies, criteria and procedures.
• Individual must be responsive to prospective students’ concerns and needs by providing excellent customer service.
Admissions Evaluation and Decision Making (20%)
• Assists with all phases of the application processing, review and admission decision.
• An ability to complete timely review of applications from an assigned set of high schools and assists others as needed. File review activities include monitoring files for completeness, ensuring accurate and fair decisions, fielding questions from applicants, and notifying the secondary readers of significant exceptions requiring review.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Three or more years of progressive experience in college admission
• Master’s degree.
• Strong team orientation, effective interpersonal skills, and superior written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with CRM system and demonstrated ability to leverage technology.
• Demonstrated ability to holistically evaluate applications
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS and Web CMS.
• Demonstrated commitment to data-driven decision-making, including effective analytical skills and proven results in achieving objectives and goals.
• Must possess a valid driver's license. Must be willing to travel and work nights/weekends especially during peak periods. Due to the nature of the position and/or position responsibilities this position shall be subject to drug/alcohol testing in accordance with University Policy Statement 67.
• Uniform may be required.
• As with all LSU employees, Assistant Directors have an obligation to assist students in the acquisition of necessary services. Should a student appear in need of or seek assistance with issues of an emotional, behavioral, or mental health related matter they should be referred to the proper service within the Student Health Center. In situations where the student creates an impression that they are a danger to themselves or others, the advisor should immediately contact the Care Team, the Dean of Students or the appropriate law enforcement agency. The employee outside of those rights contained within FERPA should create no impression of client or patient confidentiality.
• The employee may be issued University-provided mobile devices to be used for business purposes only. If one is issued, this position requires the employee to possess a personal cell phone.
Additional Position Information:
Background Check - An offer of employment is contingent on a satisfactory pre-employment background check.
Benefits - LSU offers outstanding benefits to eligible employees and their dependents including health, life, dental, and vision insurance; flexible spending accounts; retirement options; annual and sick leave; 14 paid holidays; wellness benefits; tuition exemption; training and development opportunities; employee discounts and more!
LSU is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity/equal access employer
HCM Contact Information:
Questions or concerns can be directed to the LSU Human Resources Management Office at 225-578-8200 or emailed HR@lsu.edu.
Quick link at ad URL: https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU/job/LSU---Baton-Rouge/Assistant-Director---CRM-Administrator_R00025326