Lecturer, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Open date: July 17th, 2018
Next review date: February 10th, 2019
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: February 10th, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
• September 24, 2018 (Fall)
• January 2, 2019 (Winter)
• March 27, 2019 (Spring)
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering has an occasional need for temporary Lecturers in the following undergraduate and graduate areas such as CAD, land measurements, groundwater hydrology and contaminant transport, and water and wastewater treatment. An ability to teach several different analysis and design courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels is sought. Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree from an accredited university, in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or related field, have relevant and effective teaching experience and, for design-related courses, be registered as a professional engineer.
• Applications for Fall Quarter positions are due on or before September 2, 2018. Quarter begins September 24, 2018 and ends December 14, 2018.
• Applications for Winter Quarter positions are due on or before November 11, 2018. Quarter begins January 2, 2019 and ends March 22, 2019.
• Applications for Spring Quarter positions are due on or before February 10, 2019. Quarter begins March 27, 2019 and ends June 14, 2019.
Apply by submitting your application to our online RECRUIT system at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04751
Applicants should submit a resume, sample teaching evaluations (if available), a cover letter indicating your area(s) of expertise and the names and contact information of three references.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://engineering.uci.edu/dept/cee
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Teaching evaluations - Teaching evaluations, if available (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now