Lecturer in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Open date: July 13th, 2018
Next review date: August 15th, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: June 30th, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The UC Irvine Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering has occasional needs for temporary lecturers to teach undergraduate courses. Applicants must hold a doctorate in mechanical and aerospace engineering or related field by the time of employment.
Please provide a CV, cover letter, statement of teaching, statement of contributions to diversity and contact information of at least 3 references. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Apply by submitting your application to our online RECRUIT system at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04797
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now