Video Coordinator - Baseball
Video Coordinator - Baseball
Job Number: 79735
Job Code: 4121
Job Grade: H
We are always striving to enhance our reputation as the best college athletics department in the country. Our teams have won an unparalleled 24 consecutive Learfield Directors' Cups as the best athletics department in the country and we are equally proud of our department-wide 98% graduation rate. We strive to make our department efficient, innovative and high performing. We hold our staff and coaches to the highest standards in order to continue to maintain our high levels of success.
Stanford's Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation (“DAPER”) supports the nearly 900 student-athletes who compete on the 36 intercollegiate athletic teams sponsored by the university. It also supports the campus physical education, recreation and wellness initiatives. Stanford's intercollegiate athletics department is seen as the premier athletic program in the country, achieving the highest levels of success both in the classroom and on the field. The core tenants of the Athletics Department culture, “The DAPER Way” are: Embrace Scholar-Athleticism, Pursue and Revere Excellence, Lead With Courage, and Work Cohesively. All department actions and employees are guided by these principles.
The Video Coordinator is responsible for assisting the head coach and the operations staff with video operations and film exchange. This position will also assist with team travel. The position must have a clear understanding of university policies and procedures and NCAA regulations to assure responsible decisions concerning the business of an intercollegiate athletic program. Please note: This is a one-year renewable fixed-term position.
Essential job functions:
- Compiles video library of opponents and coordinates video analysis
- Assists coaches with game video preparation and scouting reports
- Tracks and coordinates analytical data
- General office projects as assigned to include recruiting mail-outs, clinic notes, and assisting coaches with answering email inquiries
- Assists with the preparation and day-to-day operations of camps and clinics
- Responsible for all technical equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of team program to include practices, player development, game films, travel, camps and tournaments
- Experience preparing scouting reports for opponents
- Strong interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and a customer service orientation
- Sound judgment and attention to detail in all facets of the job
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a busy work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Bachelor's Degree
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
This position, along with all DAPER coaches and staff, is responsible for the integrity of Stanford's intercollegiate athletics program and for the reputation of Stanford University. This position is responsible for ensuring that his/her involvement with Athletics Department activities maintains the integrity of the University's reputation and does not negatively impact the relationship between the University and its faculty, staff, students and alumni. Additionally, this position must comply with University policies and procedures, NCAA and PAC-12 rules and regulations.
* - Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
Location: Athletics, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.