Position Type Classified
Department Center for Student Learning
Special Instructions to Applicants
Please include a brief (not to exceed 250 words) statement describing the following:
1. Your ideas on how data collection, analysis, and reporting could be used to make informed, data-driven decisions about academic support services for students.
2. After reviewing the CSL mission statement, describe topics/ideas for study skills workshops.
*Salary is commensurate with education/experience which exceeds the minimum requirements.
Offers of employment are contingent upon a successful background check.
All applications must be submitted online https://jobs.cofc.edu.
Posting Date 07/13/2018
Closing Date 07/23/2018
Open Until Filled? No
Posting Number 2018111
The College of Charleston is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual or group on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, race, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, or disability.
Quicklink for Posting http://jobs.cofc.edu/postings/7721
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting
- Internal Job Posting
- Agency Referral
- Personal Referral
- Post and Courier
- Word of mouth
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Job fair
- Hiring Our Heroes (linkedIn)
- SC Works (SC Department of Employment and Workforce)
- Cover Letter / Letter of Application
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3