Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series, Open Ranks
Open July 11th, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
Position: Health Sciences Clinical Professor Series, Open Ranks
The University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine, and Department of Urology anticipates openings in the HS Clinical Professor Series.
Requirements: Candidates must possess a M.D. degree in the field of Urology and be eligible for California licensure. Candidates must have demonstrated capabilities for teaching & professional service and/or research suitable for HS Clinical Professor series. The incumbent will participate in patient care, teach in clinical programs and perform university and public service.
Salary and rank will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Department of Urology website: www.urology.uci.edu
To apply: Please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located at:
Applicants should complete an online application profile and upload the following applications materials electronically to be considered for the position:
- Curriculum vitae
- Names and addresses of four references
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.urology.uci.edu
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now