Evaluator Graduate MSN Leadership and Management (College Health Professions)
A New Kind of U. As a competency-based, student-focused, online, nonprofit university, we do things a bit differently at WGU. From the bottom up, we're designed with students in mind—particularly, the busy, working, adult student who wants to earn a bachelor's or master's degree but for whom a traditional university education simply won't do. We have a fantastic work culture, career pathing, 403B retirement account with a generous company match, sick time plus many other great benefits! If you are passionate about helping others and looking to make an impact in people’s lives, this position is for you!
WGU’s Evaluation Team
The Evaluator is a member of WGU’s faculty. Evaluators are subject matter experts tasked with reviewing student assessment submissions in a fair and unbiased manner to determine if competency has been demonstrated in a specific course. Evaluators are self-managed, taking initiative and acting independently in completing performance assessment evaluations. As established professionals within their fields, Evaluators bring years of hands-on experience to the position. The Evaluator’s work is critical to each student’s experience and success at WGU.
This is a part-time work from home position with the following flexible schedule:
- 20-28 hours per week.
- At least 5 days worked each week, includes some weekend work.
- Minimum 2 hour long working sessions.
- Strong written communication skills
- Problem solving skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong student focused mentality
- Online teaching, administration, or learner experience is required.
- Understanding and appreciation of competency-based education model required.
- Fluent use of educational technological platforms, web-based software, and common office software packages is required.
- Must be able to spend significant time working at a computer.
- Must be able to demonstration professional communicate (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work independently (with general oversight), detailed-oriented, and execute tasks in a timely manner required.
- Minimum earned MSN in Nursing Leadership and Management
- DNP prepared
- NE, BC or NEA, BC or CNML, CENP preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of nursing experience required
- Experience in Leadership and Management required
- Have a current and active unencumbered nursing license (Compact home state licensure preferred).
WORK FROM HOME, United States