Position Category: Staff - Full-Time
The Academic Outreach and Economic Development department at UVU is seeking a Salesforce/CRM Administrator. This role is responsible for the university wide implementation of Salesforce. This position will be the driver in architecting, designing, developing, deploying, and administering Salesforce at UVU. The administrator will work closely with a third-party technology partner during the initial set up and deployment phases. On an ongoing basis the person will work with users across campus to provide scalable, long-term solutions by leveraging the features, functions, and best practices of the platform. This role will be responsible for making changes to the system, maintaining security and integrity, verifying data quality, providing user trainings and support, writing process documentation, and managing reports/dashboards. A successful candidate will be able to work with stakeholders across the university to determine prioritization of features and deployment cycles. This position will actively communicate system progress to non-technical audiences. Responsibilities will also include being reactive and responsive to requests from university department staff seeking reports and data from the platform. This position also contributes to the strategic planning and development of data management procedures for Community Outreach and Economic Development and manages assigned special projects.
Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of three years of directly related experience OR any combination of education and experience related to the Summary of Duties totaling seven years.
Salesforce Administrator Certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong background in Salesforce.com reporting, especially in presenting data to stakeholders
• Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools, including standard Salesforce reporting functionality
• Experience in applying Salesforce best practices through all phases: initial design, system maintenance, security, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
• Experience deploying Salesforce tools in a university environment
• Recognize key design, implementation, and process issues and proactively craft solutions.
• Strong technical skills related to the technologies described in the essential duties.
• Good interpersonal skills and skilled in working within teams and in supporting numerous system users.
• Ability to produce effective written materials, organize resources and establish priorities.
• Ability to translate university organizational needs into functional user interface on Salesforce platform and create necessary solutions as needs evolve.
• Ability to efficiently support end-users with expertise and training.
Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification
Experience deploying Salesforce in a university
Work is normally performed in an office environment.
UVU offers an excellent benefits package which includes a generous leave policy, 12 paid holidays, affordable medical and dental insurance options, life and AD&D insurance, tuition waiver (undergraduate resident) for employee and dependents and substantial employer contribution to a retirement plan.
Pay Range: $58,043 - $77.390
Advertisement Number: STA86218 Community Outreach/Econ Dev Staff
Open Date: 07/05/2018
Review Start Date: 07/11/2018
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicant: Priority consideration will be given to those applicants who apply on or before the “Review Start Date." This job advertisement may close at any time after the review date. Please list a minimum of three references. References may be contacted at some point during the screening and selection process for a letter of recommendation.
To apply, visit: https://www.uvu.jobs/postings/7537
Employment decisions are made on the basis of an applicant’s qualifications and ability to perform the job without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, or pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information, or other bases protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.