Drupal Developer I - Communications & Marketing
The University of Denver is in the process of a multi-year web site overhaul, including introducing a university-wide CMS. Our goal is to advance the web site as the foundation for DU marketing and the primary student recruitment vehicle. We are seeking a Front-end Drupal Developer, with expertise in Acquia, to expand the ecosystem across all academic and business units and achieve the goal of establishing a comprehensive and consistent web experience at DU. The front-end developer position is critical to achieving this overarching goal.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience; or training and certification in military setting.
- 3-5 years of web development experience.
- 1-2 years of user experience, website design, optimization and automated testing.
- Significant experience with Drupal.
- Significant front end development experience, content creation support and or/administration of web based applications.
- Strong strategic mind, paired with ability to have great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills and the ability to communicate clearly in oral and written form.
- Proficient with Acquia and Drupal 8.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Proficiency in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, JSCRIPT, PHP, Foundation Framework SQL, Digital Advertising, and responsive content.
Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm Some nights and weekends may be required as needed.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00pm (MST) July 26, 2018. Applications may be accepted and reviewed until position has been filled.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. If you have questions about the application process, please reach out
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter: The Marketing and Communications Department is committed to building a diverse and inclusive educational and working environment. Applicants are requested to include in their cover letter information about how they will advance this commitment through their current and ongoing work duties.
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.