Drupal Technical Team Lead - Communications & Marketing
Recently, the University of Denver began an overhaul of its public web site, applying best practices for today's web communications. This has included a multi-year rollout of a university-wide CMS. Our goal is to advance this new web site as the foundation for DU marketing and the primary student recruitment vehicle. The Technical Team Lead (Drupal) position will support the expansion and sustainment of the ecosystem across all academic and business units with the goal of establishing a comprehensive web experience at DU. We are looking for a talented Technical Team Lead (Drupal) to work directly with business and academic units across campus. This collaboration will entail understanding the specific university unit requirements that are driving the need for a customized solution to be developed in our CMS (Acquia / Drupal 8) ecosystem. This position will write the Functional Specification documents, ensure project implementation compliance, and implement the design activities required.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience; or training and certification in military setting.
- 5+ years of experience in Architecture/Engineering.
- 2+ years of hands on Lead Drupal/PHP experience with solid experience in Drupal 8 Themes and custom module development.
- Must have proven leadership experience on complex projects.
- Experience building responsive sites in Drupal.
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Understand Drupal best practices around performance, scalability, maintainability and design.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
- REST/SOAP integration experience with Drupal based applications.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Experience with Drupal upgrade projects.
- Java is a strong plus, particularly on WebSphere Application Server.
- Openshift experience.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined time frames.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00pm (MST) July 26, 2018. Applications may be accepted and reviewed until position is filled.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Onl